Something for me to remember, especially these days when my patience is under evaluation by lively performances, otherwise known as tantrums.
1. Know your child.
2. Know what is “Normal.”
3. Adults are accountable as models.
4. Adults must maintain self-control.
5. Adults must be able to see the world from the child’s point of view.
6. Adults must speak clearly and assertively to children.
7. Recognize that discipline is an opportunity to teach, not punish.
8. The adult must be in relationship with the child.
9. Seek solutions not blame.
10. Communication with the intention of love, not fear.
Taken from : https://www.facebook.com/IslamForKids123
Especially listen to Children Around The Prophet (pbuh) and Women Inspired By The Beloved.
Politics, things that make you think, and recreational breaks
This little part of the internet is a glimpse into my mostly chaotic life that revolves around my identical twin boys, Oscar and Hunter aka The Reeve Nuggets, my husband Jay and trying to keep it all together
May the Blessings and Peace of God be Upon Him
Follow the journey of an American expat in KSA
Classroom materials and teaching tips from TEFL lifer Alex Case. See the drop-down menus under the photo for thousands of photocopiables and articles, and for how to support TEFLtastic
Laying the Foundation for a Good Life
... on the path to knowing God
What a regular Cape Malay "meisie" gets up to in the kitchen
marriage | family | self
Raising my most precious amanah|♡|Reflections of a Homeschooling-Qur'aan studying-Arabic loving-Journal writing-Atay drinking Mama ♡
Writer. Wig Wearer. Shame Buster.
purple patching thoughts and stories that create bliss in our own family life...
Expat Parenting, Living, And Loving
Asssigned to Ibri, Oman? Who, what, why, where, when and what then
Lessons from the Quran and Sunnah
An unschooling, adventure seeking family aspiring towards zero waste, minimalism and a thoughtful existence.
where parent and teacher CONNECT
...one color at a time!