Something for me to remember, especially these days when my patience is under evaluation by lively performances, otherwise known as tantrums.
1. Know your child.
2. Know what is “Normal.”
3. Adults are accountable as models.
4. Adults must maintain self-control.
5. Adults must be able to see the world from the child’s point of view.
6. Adults must speak clearly and assertively to children.
7. Recognize that discipline is an opportunity to teach, not punish.
8. The adult must be in relationship with the child.
9. Seek solutions not blame.
10. Communication with the intention of love, not fear.
Taken from : https://www.facebook.com/IslamForKids123